Stable Diffusion Prompts: Guidelines
Creating high-quality images is easier than ever with Stable Diffusion. In this guide, you’ll learn how to craft effective prompts for the most satisfying results.
What are “Prompts”?
Prompts are short phrases or keywords that guide the Stable Diffusion model when generating images. Mastering the art of prompt writing is key to getting the images you want.
Guidelines for Writing Prompts in Stable Diffusion
1. Be Specific:Make your prompts as detailed as possible.
- Omit the subject and verb
- Use commas to separate keywords
- Express ideas using keywords, not full sentences
- Place important keywords at the beginning
2. Add Art Styles and Materials: Want a particular style or texture? Mention it in the prompt.
Examples: anime style, watercolor, CG, illustration, and so on.
3. Avoid Pronouns: Using pronouns like “it” or “its” can confuse the model.
Example: Use “sunset over ocean” instead of “it’s sunset time.”
4. Keyword Weight: Stable Diffusion allows you to emphasize or de-emphasize keywords.
- To Increase: Use
(keyword: 1.1)for slight emphasis,
(keyword: 1.8)for maximum emphasis.
- To Decrease: Use
[keyword: 0.9]to reduce emphasis.
Why?: This lets you fine-tune the generated image.
5. Quality Keywords: For the best results, consider adding these:
Examples: masterpiece, 4k, UHD, high quality, and so on.
6. Negative Prompts: Use these sparingly to avoid unwanted results.
Examples: nsfw, error, missing fingers, and so on.
7. Angles and Lighting: Control your image’s perspective and lighting with these keywords.
Examples: front view, side view, soft lighting, detailed lighting, and so on.
To get you started, here are some sample prompts:
- “impressionism, artistic, high quality, masterpiece, , 8K, ultra detail, art”
- “surrealism, pink hotel, Extreme Long Shot, Hotel view, luxury hotel, front view, (high quality, ultra detail, ultra realistic, RAW photo, 8k, uhd, dslr, high quality)”
- “long shot, dark underwater scenery, super realistic, wave length, gradient, artistic, dark atmosphere, black background, night”
How to Recreate Oksuro Images
We allow you to recreate your favorite images. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it using the StableDiffusion Automatic1111 WebUI:
- Find an Image: Browse through Oksuro and click on an image that catches your eye.
- Copy Settings: Next, click on the “Copy Setting” button. This action will copy the prompts and settings used to generate that specific image.
3. Recreate: Paste the copied settings into the StableDiffusion Automatic1111 WebUI. If you use the copied settings exactly as they are, the generated image will match the original.
How to Recreate Oksuro Images with Some Variation
If you’re fascinated by an image on Oksuro but wish to add your own twist, you’re in luck! The StableDiffusion Automatic1111 WebUI allows for creative flexibility. Here’s how:
- Start as Usual: Begin by following the initial steps in the “How to Recreate Oksuro Images” section to copy the settings of the image you like.
- Modify Prompts: Before pasting the copied settings into StableDiffusion, consider tweaking the prompts. Add or remove keywords, adjust their weight, or even add new art styles and materials.
- Preview and Generate: After making your changes, go ahead and generate your personalized image.
Crafting the perfect prompt is both an art and a science. With these guidelines, you’re well on your way to mastering Stable Diffusion.