Last Updated : 2023-10-22
At Oksuro, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work hard to keep your information safe and want you to use your data safely. We follow strict procedures about how we store and use personal information, and limit who can see that information to prevent it being held by unauthorized persons.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
On this website, there are instances where we may collect personal information (Name, E-mail) when you submit inquiries, and this personal information will not be used for purposes other than the one for which it was provided. The personal information you provide to us is used for contacting you, providing business-related information, responding to inquiries, and sending electronic mail or materials.
3. Personal information collection items
This website collects the following personal information items.
- Purpose of collection
- Responses and guidance for Contact Us inquiries
- Collection items
- Name, E-mail
4. Personal information retention and use period
Process and retain personal information within the period of holding and using personal information according to laws and regulations or the period of holding and using personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the data subject.
When the purpose of collecting or providing personal information has been achieved, the user’s personal information is destroyed without delay.
- Retention period
- Within 1 year after reply to Contact Us
5. Destruction of personal information
When personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the personal information retention period and the achievement of the purpose of processing, we destroy the personal information without delay.
If personal information must be retained due to other laws and regulations, even after the agreed retention period has expired or the purpose of processing is fulfilled, it will be moved. Specifically, the information will be transferred to a separate database (DB) or stored in a different location for preservation.
- Procedure for destruction
- The company selects personal information for disposal when the reasons for disposal arise, and with the approval of our Data Protection Officer, we dispose of the personal information.
- Methods of disposal
- Electronic files contain information that is secured with technical methods to prevent record reproduction.
- Personal information printed on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration.
6. Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We appropriately manage personal information provided by you and do not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- After obtaining the customer’s consent
- In the case of disclosure to a third party entrusted by our company to implement the service desired by the customer
- When it is required in accordance with laws and regulations
7. Responding to requests for disclosure, correction, or deletion
If a customer wishes to disclose, correct, or delete his or her personal information, we will respond after confirming that it is him or her.
8. Personal information protection department
Under the Data Protection Act (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we have a legal obligation to protect collected personal information. For the purposes of the DPA and GDPR, we serve as the ‘data manager’ and are responsible for the overall management of personal information. We have designated a specific individual to handle complaints and provide relief for damages to data subjects related to the processing of personal information.
- Department: STUDIO-JT CX
- Data manager: JEONG JAE WOOK
- Email: email@example.com
- Address : 49, Centum dong-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan